Get to know me :)

10:09 PM Yazzie 0 Comments

So here's little post for all of you to get to know me. Some of you may already know me so this is just a little more information on who I am and what I'm like...
I also really like New York, like I'M OBSESSED WITH NEW YORK!






1. What are you wearing?
Grey casual shorts a white top with New York on it.

2. Ever been in love?
Yeah.... But it's with like 4 TV shows.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Well once I thought one of the TV series I watch ended and that was pretty tough.

4. How tall are you?
Short, like 155cm.

5. How much do you weigh?
55 kg, it goes up and down.

6. Any tattoos?
I've got my eyeliner tattooed on.... that counts right?

7. Any piercings?
My ears twice and my belly button.

8. Favorite song?
There's so many..... at the moment probably 'Take me to church' by Hozier or "Cheerleader" by Omi.

9. Quality you look for in a partner?
Humor and intelligence

10. Favorite quote?
I legitimately love quotes, like i can't chose my favourite one.... but here's 3 good ones,

"What happened in the past that is painful has a great deal of who we are today." - Emily Prentiss (Criminal Minds)

"I know what the world can do to a girl who only sees beauty in it." - Emily Prentiss (Criminal Minds)

"There are things that we don't want to happen, but we have to accept. Things we don't want to know but have to learn. And people we can't live without but have to let go" - Jennifer Jareau (Criminal Minds)

11. Favorite actor/actress?
I can't choose just one so in no order,
Angie Harmon, Sasha Alexander, Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion, Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, AJ Cook and Paget Brewster.

12. Loud music or soft?
Normally soft unless in needs to be loud

13. Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my bedroom and watch one of my favourite TV shows

14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Normally about 10 minutes but I don't put any effort in.

15. Ever been in a physical fight?
With my brother multiple times. Mainly playing though.

16. Turn on?
Intelligence.

17. Turn off?
Dumbness and smoking.

18. Fears?
Mice and REALLY confined places.

19. Last thing that made you cry?
An X factor audition.

20. Last time you said you loved someone?
When I go off the phone with my brother.

21. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My oldest brother.

22. Favorite food?
Fresh BBQ chicken.

23. Place you want to visit?
New York. I want to live there though.

24. Do you have a crush?
You know that list of my favourite actors/actresses? Yeah that's this.

25. Last time you kissed someone?
I kissed my best friend on the cheek when i got off the train.

26. Last time you were insulted?
I can't remember so I'm just going to say that my brother and I were probably joking around about it.

27. Favorite piece of jewelry?
My triple twist necklace that my best friends bought me back from NZ.


WOO so there it is guys. I hope this gives you a little idea of what I'm like.
And... I apologise for not posting I'm lazy and have had this saved at a draft for quite some time. Sorry

Love You All xx
Photo Cred to Google




0 comments: